Chapter 4901:2-17 - Registration of Motor Carriers Exempt from the Authority of the Interstate Commerce Commission
- § 4901:2-17-01 - Definitions. [Rescinded]
- § 4901:2-17-02 - Registration required. [Rescinded]
- § 4901:2-17-03 - Designation of process agent required. [Rescinded]
- § 4901:2-17-04 - Vehicle registration and identification required. [Rescinded]
- § 4901:2-17-05 - Evidence of liability security. [Rescinded]
- § 4901:2-17-06 - Notice of security cancellation. [Rescinded]
- § 4901:2-17-07 - Miscellaneous. [Rescinded]
- § 4901:2-17-09 - Procedure for registration of an exempt carrier by the carrier's agent. [Rescinded]
- § 4901:2-17-11 - Purchase of cab card stamps. [Rescinded]
- § 4901:2-17-13 - Possession of and presentation of cab card. [Rescinded]
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.