Chapter 5101:1-32 - Child Support Enforcement Agency: Administrative Process Relative to Paternity and Child Support Orders
- § 5101:1-32-01 - Role of the CSEA administrative officer. [Rescinded]
- § 5101:1-32-02 - CSEA paternity process. [Rescinded]
- § 5101:1-32-03 - Administrative support order process. [Rescinded]
- § 5101:1-32-04 - Parent's responsibility for support of unmarried minors' child(ren). [Rescinded]
- § 5101:1-32-06 - Parental duty of support beyond the age of majority. [Rescinded]
- § 5101:1-32-23 - Paternity establishment pamphlet. [Rescinded]
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.