Chapter 5120-5 - Funds
- § 5120-5-01 - Transfer of funds for inmates transferred to the department of mental health or department of mental retardation and developmental disabilities
- § 5120-5-02 - Inmate funds
- § 5120-5-03 - Court order for payment of funds from inmate's account
- § 5120-5-04 - Administration of industrial and entertainment funds
- § 5120-5-05 - Inmate commissaries
- § 5120-5-06 - Industrial arts
- § 5120-5-07 - Inmate groups fiscal activities
- § 5120-5-08 - Procedures for handling confiscated money
- § 5120-5-09 - Employees' housing
- § 5120-5-11 - Employee activity funds
- § 5120-5-12 - Facility site selection
- § 5120-5-13 - Correctional healthcare services co-payment
- § 5120-5-14 - [Rescinded]Electricity usage co-payment
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.