Chapter 901:1-19 - Equine Infectious Anemia
- § 901:1-19-01 - Horses, mules, asses, ponies, and other equidae
- § 901:1-19-02 - Definitions
- § 901:1-19-03 - Identification
- § 901:1-19-04 - Testing
- § 901:1-19-05 - Illegal importation of equine into Ohio
- § 901:1-19-06 - Animal found infected
- § 901:1-19-07 - Quarantine
- § 901:1-19-08 - Testing of animal for sale
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.