Chapter 901:1-2 - Dangerous Wild Animals
- § 901:1-2-01 - [Rescinded]Dangerous wild animal care, housing, and caging standards
- § 901:1-2-02 - [Rescinded]Family - ursidae; common name - bears. 2 was made effective
- § 901:1-2-03 - [Rescinded]Family - hyaenidae
- § 901:1-2-04 - [Rescinded]Family - canidae; common names - gray wolf (excluding hybrids) and african wild dog
- § 901:1-2-05 - [Rescinded]Family - felidae; common names: cheetah, lion, tiger, jaguar, leopard, snow leopard, puma, caracal, serval, canada lynx, eurasian lynx, iberian lynx, sunda clouded leopard, and clouded leporad
- § 901:1-2-06 - [Rescinded]Family - hypopotamidae, elephantidae, rhinocerotidae, bovidae (cape buffalo only)
- § 901:1-2-07 - [Rescinded]Species - komodoensis (komodo dragon)
- § 901:1-2-08 - [Rescinded]Order - crocodilia; family - alligatoridae (excluding dwarf caiman); family - crocodylidae; family - gavilidae
- § 901:1-2-09 - [Rescinded]Nonhuman primates
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.