Applicants shall establish their current Oklahoma residency through submission of an electronic copy or digital image in color of one of the following unexpired documents:
(1) An Oklahoma issued driver's license;
(2) An Oklahoma Identification Card;
(3) An Oklahoma voter identification card;
(4) A utility bill for the calendar month preceding the date of application, excluding cellular telephone, television, and internet bills;
(5) A residential property deed to property in the State of Oklahoma;
(6) A current rental agreement for residential property located in the State of Oklahoma;
(7) The preceding year's Oklahoma Tax Return showing the applicant as an Oklahoma taxpayer; or
(8) Other documentation that the Department deems sufficient to establish residency.
(b) Documents submitted should provide a valid residential address. Documents listing addresses of P.O. Boxes are not sufficient proof of residency and will be rejected.
Okla. Admin. Code § 310:681-1-6
Adopted by Oklahoma Register, Volume 37, Issue 24, September 1, 2020, eff. 9/11/2020 Amended by Oklahoma Register, Volume 38, Issue 24, September 1, 2021, eff. 9/11/2021
The amended version of this section by Oklahoma Register, Volume 38, Issue 24, September 1, 2022 eff. 9/11/2022 is not yet available.