Okla. Admin. Code § 390:10-1-4 - Peace officer employment standards

(a) A person shall comply with the requirements of 70 O.S. Section 3311(E)(F)(G) in order to be employed as a peace officer.
(b) Nothing herein shall preclude any law enforcement agency from establishing and implementing minimum employment standards in addition to those set forth by law and the rules of this chapter.
(c) All peace officers, reserve officers and tribal officers are required to maintain with CLEET, their current mailing address. Notice of change of address or telephone number must be made within ten (10) days of the effective changethrough CLEET's online portal or in writing, with an original signature.
(d) All peace officers, reserve officers, and tribal officers shall notify CLEET of any change of name through CLEET's online portal. Notification of change of name shall include certified copies of any marriage license or court document which reflects the change of name.


Okla. Admin. Code § 390:10-1-4
Amended at 16 Ok Reg 1192, eff 5-27-99; Amended at 25 Ok Reg 2495, eff 7-15-08
Amended by Oklahoma Register, Volume 31, Issue 24, September 2, 2014, eff. 9/15/2014 Amended by Oklahome Register, Volume 33, Issue 23, August 15, 2016, eff. 8/25/2016 Amended by Oklahoma Register, Volume 36, Issue 22, August 1, 2019, eff. 8/11/2019 Amended by Oklahoma Register, Volume 39, Issue 24, September 1, 2022, eff. 9/11/2022

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.

No prior version found.