Okla. Admin. Code § 390:35-15-8 - Additional violations
The following, in addition to all other laws, rules and regulations shall constitute unacceptable practices for licensed security guards, investigators and agencies subjecting the violator(s) to administrative actions.
(1) Failure to provide written reports/summaries of activities to clients, or the Council, when requested.
(2) Providing false or misleading information to a client, or the Council.
(3) Failure to supply CLEET with names of employees, payroll records, roster of employees, job status of employees, employee/employer contractual agreements, proof of legally required deductions and contributions, or any other evidence of employment required to establish employee status and compliance with statutes, upon request.
(4) Giving false statements, oral, written or otherwise to any member of the CLEET staff or any law enforcement officer in this state.
(5) Failure to maintain good moral character.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.