Okla. Admin. Code § 765:10-1-4 - Applicant
(a) Information required. An applicant shall provide sufficient information on the application or otherwise to enable the Commission to determine whether the applicant should be granted a license. The information shall include:
(1) Information relating to the applicant's financial standing,
(2) Information relating to the applicant's business integrity, the applicant's experience in the same or similar businesses, and his business history,
(3) Whether the applicant will be engaged in the pursuit, avocation, or business for which a license is applied,
(4) Whether the applicant will devote full or part time to the business,
(5) Whether the applicant is able to properly conduct the business for which the license is applied, and
(6) Any other pertinent information consistent with the safeguarding of the public interest and welfare.
(b) Application required. Applications for license shall be verified by the oath or affirmation of the applicant and shall be on forms prescribed by the Commission and furnished to such applicants. The applications shall contain such information as the Commission deems necessary to enable it to fully determine the qualifications and eligibility of the applicant for the license.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.