Okla. Admin. Code § 260:30-3-8 - Credit unions, banks and savings associations

Current through Register Vol. 39, No. 2, October 1, 2021

A credit union, bank or savings association having an office in this state may request payroll deduction status. The request must be made by filing a completed Form VPD-1 and providing the Administrator with information to show at least one branch office location in the state of Oklahoma. [62:34.70 (A)(1)]


Okla. Admin. Code § 260:30-3-8
Adopted by Oklahoma Register, Volume 31, Issue 24, September 2, 2014, eff. 9/12/2014

The following state regulations pages link to this page.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.