Okla. Admin. Code § 710:22-7-8 - Used outboard motors entering from a non-titling and non-registering state

Current through Register Vol. 39, No. 2, October 1, 2021

(a) The following documentation is required to issue an original Oklahoma title to a used outboard motor entering from a state that does not title or register outboard motors:
(1) If new owner: A notarized bill of sale identifying the outboard motor by serial number.
(2) Completed Application for Certificate of Title for a Boat or Outboard Motor (OTC Form BM-26).
(b) Upon receipt of the above, the motor license agent shall contact the Oklahoma Tax Commission Motor Vehicle Division for review and title issuance approval.


Okla. Admin. Code § 710:22-7-8
Amended and renumbered from 710:22-5-5 at 24 Ok Reg 2353, eff 6-25-07

The following state regulations pages link to this page.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.