Okla. Admin. Code § 710:23-1-3 - Manufacturer records and reporting
Current through Register Vol. 39, No. 2, October 1, 2021
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
710:23-1-3. Manufacturer records and reporting
(a) Records. The licensed manufacturer shall maintain copies of sales invoices to licensed distributors in Oklahoma for a minimum of three (3) years. Invoices must include:
(1) Name of manufacturer;
(2) "ABLE" License number of manufacturer;
(3) Name of distributor sold to;
(4) "ABLE" License number of distributor;
(5) Invoice number;
(6) Full description of charity game equipment shipped. The invoice for shipments of bingo faces with the word "Oklahoma" and outline of the state of Oklahoma printed thereon, ("conforming bingo faces") must be designated in such a manner so the Tax Commission can identify the number of conforming bingo faces included in the invoice;
(7) Serial number of equipment. Invoices for bingo sets must contain the serial number of the top sheet; and
(8) Date equipment shipped.
(b) Quarterly reporting. Each licensed manufacturer shall submit to the Tax Commission on or before the last day of the month following the end of each calendar year quarter, a report and supporting data as set out in this subsection:
(1) Total amount of charity game equipment sold in Oklahoma;
(2) Total number and the serial and series numbers of bingo faces, U-Pik-Em bingo sets, and breakopen ticket deals. The number of conforming bingo faces must be separately reported from bingo faces not imprinted with the word Oklahoma and outline of the state of Oklahoma;
(3) Copies of each invoice for charity game equipment, bingo faces (both conforming and nonconforming), U-Pik-Em game sets and breakopen ticket games sold in this state; and
(4) Copies of all invoices and work orders for conversion by jobbers, (i.e., the printing of the outline of the state of Oklahoma onto nonconforming paper) and for the printing of U-Pik-Em game sets.
(c) Magnetic or electronic reporting. The quarterly report and supporting data may, if desired, be submitted via magnetic media (tape or diskette) or electronic data transfer via modem, directly to the Commission. Reports submitted via the magnetic media or electronic data shall conform to the Magnetic Media Guide prepared by the Oklahoma Tax Commission.
[Source: Added at 10 Ok Reg 4489, eff 8-10-93 (emergency); Added at 11 Ok Reg 3489, eff 6-26-94; Amended at 11 Ok Reg 4685, eff 8-15-94 (emergency); Amended at 12 Ok Reg 2621, eff 6-26-95; Amended at 14 Ok Reg 2693, eff 6-26-97; Amended at 16 Ok Reg 2643, eff 6-25-99; Amended at 17 Ok Reg 2666, eff 6-25-00]