Chapter 50 - Mechanical Industry Regulations
- Subchapter 1 - General Provisions (§ 158:50-1-1 to 158:50-1-4)
- Subchapter 3 - Procedures of the Committee and the Hearing Board (§ 158:50-3-1 to 158:50-3-2)
- Subchapter 5 - License Types, Limitations of Licenses, Contractor Special Requirements and Display of License Number and Firm Name (§ 158:50-5-1 to 158:50-5-4)
- Subchapter 9 - Qualifications for Mechanical Licensure, License and Registration Fees, Duration of License, Mechanical License Application, and Apprentice Registration (§ 158:50-9-1 to 158:50-9-7)
- Subchapter 11 - License Revocation or Suspension and Prohibited Acts (§ 158:50-11-1 to 158:50-11-3)
- Subchapter 13 - Procedures of the Variance and Appeals Board, Plan Review Applications and Fees, Code Variance Applications and Fee, Code Interpretation Appeals (§ 158:50-13-1 to 158:50-13-4)
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.