Subchapter 17 - Obligations Under the Oklahoma Underground Facilities Damage Prevention Act Subject to Commission Enforcement
- § 165:20-17-1 - Scope
- § 165:20-17-2 - Definitions
- § 165:20-17-3 - Statutory citation
- § 165:20-17-4 - Compliance with the Act required
- § 165:20-17-5 - Emergencies
- § 165:20-17-6 - Positive notification of size and material
- § 165:20-17-7 - Immediate notice of excavation damages caused by excavator to gas distribution mains, gas transmission pipelines, gas gathering pipelines, and all hazardous liquid pipelines
- § 165:20-17-8 - Written report of all excavation damages
- § 165:20-17-9 - Submitting a complaint about failure to follow the Oklahoma Underground Facilities Damage Prevention Act
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.