Part 29 - FULL IRS COLLECTION PROGRAM [Revoked]
- § 340:25-5-250 - Purpose [REVOKED]
- § 340:25-5-251 - Eligible cases for federal full IRS collection program [REVOKED]
- § 340:25-5-252 - Sources for identifying assets for referral [REVOKED]
- § 340:25-5-253 - Exempt assets [REVOKED]
- § 340:25-5-254 - Process [REVOKED]
- § 340:25-5-255 - Criteria for submittal for full IRS collection [REVOKED]
- § 340:25-5-256 - Notices on full IRS collection [REVOKED]
- § 340:25-5-257 - Review Procedures for full IRS collection [REVOKED]
- § 340:25-5-258 - Updates and deletions of full IRS collections [REVOKED]
- § 340:25-5-259 - IRS process after case certified [REVOKED]
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.