Part 1 - GENERAL APPLICATION
- § 735:80-3-1 - General reporting requirements
- § 735:80-3-2 - Owner contact; reporting requirements; "owner generated activity" defined
- § 735:80-3-3 - Early delivery of property
- § 735:80-3-4 - Aggregate reporting; reporting requirements
- § 735:80-3-5 - Abandoned mineral interests; reporting requirements
- § 735:80-3-6 - Items of Fifty Dollars ($50.00) or more; reporting requirements
- § 735:80-3-7 - Requirement to report and remit current balance
- § 735:80-3-8 - Report on-line fifteen (15) or more properties; reporting requirement
- § 735:80-3-9 - File format; reporting requirements; noncompliance
- § 735:80-3-9.1 - Supplemental report detail; Verification and Checklist and remittance; reporting requirements
- § 735:80-3-9.2 - Encrypt file; reporting requirements
- § 735:80-3-9.3 - Payment or delivery of property
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.