Or. Admin. R. 115-040-0043 - Mediator May Disclose Certain Mediation Communications
For the purposes of OAR 115-040-0042, a mediator may disclose the following mediation communications and such communications may be introduced into evidence in any subsequent administrative, judicial or arbitration proceeding:
(1) A request for mediation;
(2) Communications from the Conciliation Service establishing the time and place of mediation;
(3) Notification of declaration of impasse submitted to the Board;
(4) Communication from the Conciliation Service establishing the time for filing final offers;
(5) Final offers and cost summaries submitted by the parties to the mediators;
(6) Petitions to initiate factfinding or interest arbitration submitted to the Board; or
(7) Strike notices submitted to the Board.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 243.766(7), 240.086(3) & OL 1997, Ch. 670
Stats. Implemented: ORS 192.410 - 192.505
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.