Or. Admin. R. 123-500-0035 - Evaluation Criteria
Cultural Development Grant applications are evaluated according to how they address the themes described in OAR 123-500-0010(1). Additional evaluation criteria include:
(1) Significance of the activity or the project, including the quality of the organization(s), structures, works of art, or services that will be involved;
(2) The potential to broaden or deepen public knowledge, understanding, appreciation of, and access to culture;
(3) The appropriateness of the budget, the quality and clarity of the project goals and design, the resources involved, and the qualifications of the project's personnel;
(4) Evidence of sound fiscal management;
(5) Evidence of public or private matching funds or in-kind services;
(6) The process by which the project will be evaluated and plans in place to sustain or maintain the activity or project, if appropriate, following the period of the grant.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 359.416
Stats. Implemented: ORS 359.400 - 359.444
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.