Or. Admin. R. 123-006-0020 - Standard Procedures and Exceptions
The Department will comply with the Oregon Department of Justice Model Public Contract Rules, OAR chapter 137, divisions 046, and 047, as applicable, for all its procurement and contracting activity, with the following exceptions:
(1) For Architectural, Engineering, and Land Surveying contracts, a special class of personal services contracts, the Department will comply with OAR chapter 137, division 048. Services defined as Related Services are subject to 123, Division 6.
(2) For contracts relating to the Department's foreign trade offices operating outside the state, the provisions of OAR 137-047-0700 through 137-047-0760 (regarding legal remedies) shall not apply to public contracts under this division.
(3) For contracts, other than those identified in (1) or (2) of this rule, that are best implemented as multiple work order contracts under an Agreement for Goods or Services, the Department will comply with OAR 123-006-0025.
(4) The provisions of OAR 137-047-0800, 137-047-0265(2) and 137-047-0270(-3) (regarding contract amendments) do not apply to contracts by the Department.
(5) The provisions of OAR 137-047-0670 (regarding cancelled offers) do not apply to contracts by the Department.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 285A.075
Stats. Implemented: ORS 285A.075 & 279A.070
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.