Or. Admin. R. 137-002-0010 - Petition for Declaratory Ruling
The petition to initiate proceedings for declaratory rulings shall contain:
(1) The rule or statute that may apply to the person, property, or state of facts;
(2) A detailed statement of the relevant facts; including sufficient facts to show petitioner's interest;
(3) All propositions of law or contentions asserted by petitioner;
(4) The questions presented;
(5) The specific relief requested; and
(6) The name and address of petitioner and of any other person known by petitioner to be interested in the requested declaratory ruling.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 183.410
Stats. Implemented: ORS 183.410
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.