Or. Admin. R. 137-079-0190 - Verification/Proof of Program Participation
(1) A request for verification of a Program participant's participation in the Program made by a representative of a public body for an official purpose may be made to the Program in writing. The person requesting verification, the public body they represent, and the purpose for which verification is requested must be provided and will be recorded by the Program.
(2) If the Administrative Coordinator determines that the request for verification is being made by a public body for an official reason, the Administrative Coordinator may verify the Program participant's participation. A signed release from the Program participant for whom the verification is requested shall be required by the Department in support of the request.
(3) The verification of participation in the Address Confidentiality Program may be made in writing at the discretion of the Administrative Coordinator.
(4) A request for verification may include more than one Program participant, if the request satisfies the requirements of ORS 192.848(4) and this section for each Program participant for whom the request is made.
(5) A non-governmental entity or individual may submit a request for verification of a Program participant's participation in the Program. The request:
(a) Must be in writing;
(b) Must include the reason for which the verification is requested; and
(c) Must be supported by a signed release from the Program participant for whom the verification is requested. When such a request and supporting documentation are received, the Administrative Coordinator may, at their discretion, verify the Program participant's participation to the requestor.
Statutory/Other Authority: ORS 192.860, 2005 OL, Ch. 821 & SB 850
Statutes/Other Implemented: ORS 192.820-192.868, 2005 OL, Ch. 821 & SB 850
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.