Or. Admin. R. 150-320-0420 - Resale Certificate-Documentation Required
Any document provided by a purchaser to a seller of a taxable vehicle prior to or at the time the seller bills the purchaser for the vehicle, qualifies as a resale certificate with respect to the sale of the taxable vehicle described in the document, if it contains all of the following information:
(1) The seller's name and address;
(2) The purchaser's name and address;
(3) The purchaser's federal tax identification number;
(4) A statement that the taxable vehicle described in the document is purchased for resale. The document must contain the phrase "for resale."
(5) A description of the particular taxable vehicle to be purchased for resale, including the vehicle identification number, if one exists;
(6) The signature of the purchaser, purchaser's employee, or authorized representative of the purchaser; and
(7) Date of execution of the document.
Statutory/Other Authority: ORS 305.100, 320.425 & 320.480
Statutes/Other Implemented: ORS 320.425
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.