Or. Admin. R. 177-038-0100 - Public Notice of Solicitation Documents
Notice: The Lottery will provide notice of Solicitation Documents and other notices required or authorized by these Division 38 rules by one or more of the following methods:
(1) By publishing notice on the on-line system maintained by the Oregon Department of Administrative Services;
(2) By publishing notice on any Lottery electronic procurement system that it may establish and maintain;
(3) By placing a notice in a newspaper or trade journal of general circulation in the area where the Goods or Services will be delivered or performed;
(4) By giving direct written or electronic notice to potential providers known to the Lottery; or
(5) By giving or publishing notice by any other means reasonably determined by the Director under the circumstances to provide sufficient notice to fulfill the purpose and policies of these Division 38 rules.
Statutory/Other Authority: ORS Chapter 461 & Oregon Constitution, Article XV, §4(4)
Statutes/Other Implemented: ORS 461.400, ORS 461.410, ORS 461.420, ORS 461.430 & ORS 461.440
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.