Or. Admin. R. 213-030-0101 - Evaluations of Programs Funded
(1) Up to three percent of the total amount of IMPACTS funds may be used to support outcome measures, evaluations, or both.
(2) The grant review committee may select any or all IMPACTS programs for evaluation. Awardees selected for an evaluation shall partner with the grant review committee in order to successfully complete the evaluation of their program.
(3) Awardees selected for an evaluation shall contract with the grant review committee, or an entity approved by the grant review committee, to conduct such evaluation.
(4) Any evaluation funds not allocated or budgeted by July 1 of an even-numbered year shall be dispersed back to the counties and federally recognized tribes participating in IMPACTS programs.
(5) A program selected for evaluation shall have preference to be funded in future grant application cycles so long as study participants are still in the program.
Statutory/Other Authority: SB 973 (2019) & Or Laws 2019, ch 563, § 1-14
Statutes/Other Implemented: SB 973 (2019) & Or Laws 2019, ch 563, § 1-14
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.