Or. Admin. R. 255-065-0020 - Establishment of Supervision Fees: Criteria, Disbursement of Fees
(1) When a person is placed on parole or post-prison supervision, subject to supervision by either the Department of Corrections or a community corrections program established under ORS 423.500 to 423.560, the person shall pay a monthly fee to offset the costs of supervising parole or post-prison supervision. Fees are payable according to the terms set forth in ORS 423.570.
(2) The supervision fee shall be at a rate established by the supervising community corrections program In no case shall the fee be less than twenty-five dollars ($25) per month. If the community corrections program fails to establish the amount of the fee, the fee shall be $25.
(3) The Board shall order the payment of the supervision fee as a parole or post-prison supervision condition and intentional and willful failure to pay the fee may be grounds for revocation of parole and post-prison supervision or, in the case of parole, extension of the supervision period.
(4) In cases of financial hardship or when otherwise advisable in the interest of the released person's rehabilitation, the community program director or the Director of the Department of Corrections, whichever is appropriate, may waive or reduce the amount of the fee.
(5) Fees collected shall be transferred to the Department of Corrections or retained by the county as provided by statute.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 137.101, ORS 137.106, ORS 144.102, ORS 144.275, ORS 161.665 & ORS 423.570
Stats. Implemented: ORS 137.551 & ORS 144
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.