Or. Admin. R. 274-037-0440 - Maximum Amounts, Matching Requirements and Funding Criteria
(1) Applicants may not apply for grant amounts above $100,000, the maximum amount allowed for this grant program.
(2) ODVA may award a grant amount in part or in full of the proposal budget.
(3) If the proposal includes funds for a coordinator's salary, the applicant shall identify matching sources and amounts in accordance with ORS 406.530(3)(c).
(4) ODVA may be ask the applicant to identify matching sources and amounts for other proposal goals.
(5) Grants funds must be used exclusively for purposes listed in ORS 406.530(3)(a) and (b) or as indicated in the RFGP.
Statutory/Other Authority: ORS 406.005(4) & SB 35 (chapter 731 Oregon Laws 2019)
Statutes/Other Implemented: ORS 406.530
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.