Or. Admin. R. 274-037-0470 - Disbursement of Grant Funds
(1) The Department shall not distribute grant funds until a grant agreement is fully executed.
(2) The Department shall reimburse funds upon receipt and proper documentation as determined by the Department of request for reimbursements.
(3) Applicants may seek, at the Department's discretion, reimbursement for expenses incurred after award notification but prior to the execution of the grant agreement
(4) Notwithstanding subsection (1) of this section, the Department may authorize a one-time pre-expense disbursement for program expenses identified in the proposal
(5) The Department may hold a percentage not to exceed five percent of the total award until all final project reports are submitted to the Department.
(6) All grant awards and subsequent disbursements are subject to availability of funding from the funding source.
Statutory/Other Authority: ORS 406.005(4) & SB 35 (chapter 731 Oregon Laws 2019)
Statutes/Other Implemented: ORS 406.530
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.