Or. Admin. R. 274-037-0480 - Recordkeeping and Reporting Requirements
(1) A quarterly report is due within 30-days after the end of each calendar quarter, each grant recipient shall provide a program report to the Department containing the information in ORS 406.530(8) as well as data on measurable outcomes as stated in the proposal and identified in the grant agreement.
(2) A final report is due within 60-days after the end of the grant period. Each grant recipient shall provide a program report to the department containing the information in ORS 406.530(8) as well as data on measurable outcomes as stated in the proposal, and a final budget report as identified in the grant agreement.
(3) Recipients must separately account for all moneys received from the Campus Veteran Resource Center Grant Program in project accounts in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
(4) Recipients must keep an inventory log of all assets purchased with grant funds. The log shall include the serial number of any electronic item, (cell phone, printer, etc.).
(5) The Department shall provide templates for the quarterly, final and budget reports.
(6) Grant recipients must keep all original documentation on file for at least six-years after the grant has closed.
(7) The grant agreement and any other contracts relating to this grant are to follow the retention policy in OAR 166-300-0010(8).
Statutory/Other Authority: ORS 406.005(4) & SB 35 (chapter 731 Oregon Laws 2019)
Statutes/Other Implemented: ORS 406.530
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.