Or. Admin. R. 309-011-0026 - Definitions
(1) "Administrative Support" means the tasks provided by the Oregon Health Authority, which are detailed in OAR 309-011-0230(b) below.
(2) "Advise" means to recommend, suggest or inform.
(3) "CAC" means the Consumer Advisory Council authorized by ORS 430.073 and comprised of consumers appointed by the Director.
(4) "Consumer" means a person who has received or is currently receiving mental health or addiction services.
(5) "Director" means the OHA manager assigned as liaison between the CAC and the OHA Director, or his or her designee.
(6) "Director's Designee" means the Behavioral Health Director of the Office of Health Policy and Analytics
(7) "Majority Vote" means a decision agreed upon by the majority of the quorum present.
(8) "Oregon Health Authority Representative" means the individual(s) identified by Oregon Health Authority to provide administrative support to CAC.
(9) "Present", related to meetings, means being physically present, or connected to the meeting process via conference call or tele-conference.
(10) "Public Meeting" means those meetings open to the public and governed by ORS 192.610 through 192.690.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 413.042 & 430.073
Stats. Implemented: ORS 430.073
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.