Or. Admin. R. 309-048-0100 - Documentation
(1) Level II waivers. The Division shall send a copy of any waiver from the pre-admission requirement for a Level II, to the APD Level I screener who has determined that the individual needs nursing facility care pursuant to OAR 309-048-0060.
(2) Nursing facility. CMHP evaluators shall send copies of the annual resident review and Level II evaluation to the nursing facility within 7 and 30 days respectively.
(3) Division. CMHP evaluators shall send copies of the annual resident review, Level II evaluation and the Level II summary sheet to the OMHS within 30 days of receipt of the nursing facility referral.
(4) Client Process Monitoring System. CMHP designees shall enter information on all persons receiving a Level II evaluation into CPMS.
(5) Standards. Level II evaluations shall follow documentation standards set forth in OAR 309-032-1535.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 413.042 & 426.500
Stats. Implemented: ORS 410.535, 414.065 & 426.490 to 426.500
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.