Or. Admin. R. 331-010-0060 - Requirements for Temporary Authorization to Practice for a Military Spouse or Domestic Partner

An individual applying for a temporary authorization to practice must:

(1) Meet the requirements of OAR 331 division 30;
(2) Submit a completed application form prescribed by the Office, which must contain the information listed in OAR 331-030-0000, and be accompanied by payment of all required fees; and
(3) Attest that the applicant has requested evidence of authorization from the state or territory in which the applicant is authorized to practice in a profession comparable to a profession under the Office's authority, and that the applicant is not subject to any disciplinary action in that state or territory for a matter related to services comparable to a service regulated by the Office or the program under which authorization is sought.


Or. Admin. R. 331-010-0060
HLA 2-2014(Temp), f. & cert. ef. 4-3-14 thru 9-17-14; HLA 5-2014, f. 9-3-14, cert. ef. 9-17-14; HLO 71-2018, amend filed 04/30/2018, effective 5/1/2018; HLO 80-2018, minor correction filed 09/18/2018, effective HLO 81-2018, minor correction filed 09/18/2018, effective 9/18/2018; HLO 82-2018, amend filed 11/29/2018, effective 12/15/2018; HLO 84-2018, minor correction filed 12/17/2018, effective 12/17/2018; HLO 13-2019, amend filed 10/28/2019, effective 1/1/2020

Statutory/Other Authority: ORS 676.308, ORS 676.565, ORS 676.615 & ORS 681.700-681.730

Statutes/Other Implemented: ORS 676.308, ORS 676.565, ORS 676.615 & ORS 681.700-681.730

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.

No prior version found.