Or. Admin. R. 331-160-0010 - Standards of Practice
(1) The Board of Athletic Trainers adopts Code 1 of the BOC Standards of Professional Practice, Version 3.2, published in October 2018 and implemented in January 2019.
(2) Licensees must abide by ORS 676.612.
(3) Collaborate with a physician in the treatment of an athletic injury as provided in OAR 331-160-0015.
(4) Document all services.
(5) Records must be maintained for at least seven years after discharge. All records are subject to review by the Office.
(6) Abide by all federal, state, and local regulations.
Statutory/Other Authority: ORS 688.701-688.734 & 2019 Senate Bill 742
Statutes/Other Implemented: ORS 688.701-688.734 & 2019 Senate Bill 742
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.