Or. Admin. R. 331-380-0029 - LICENSURE BY RECIPROCITY FOR INITIAL LICENSURE AS A CERTIFIED ART THERAPIST
An individual applying for initial licensure as a certified art therapist must:
(1) Meet the requirements of OAR 331 Division 30.
(2) Submit a completed application form prescribed by the Office, which must contain the information listed in OAR 331-030-0000.
(3) Be at least 18 years old.
(4) Have received at least a master's degree from a program accepted by the ATCB.
(5) Arrange for official documentation to be sent to the Office directly from the certifying organization proving that the applicant meets the qualifications at the date of application:
(a) Be certified by the ATCB as an ATR-BC; or
(b) Possess the qualifications to be credentialed as an ATR-BC.
(6) Be in good standing in every state in which they are licensed or certified.
(7) Ensure that the Office receives an affidavit of licensure for each state in which they are licensed or certified, pursuant to OAR 331-030-0040.
(8) Pass a fingerprint-based nationwide criminal records check pursuant to OAR 331-030-0004.
(9) Pay all fees.
Statutory/Other Authority: ORS 681.740-681.758 & 2019 Senate Bill 29
Statutes/Other Implemented: ORS 681.740-681.758 & 2019 Senate Bill 29
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.