Or. Admin. R. 331-905-0052 - Specialty Level One Piercing Supervisor
(1) An approved supervisor may supervise one specialty level one piercing trainee per shift.
(2) An approved supervisor must exercise management, guidance, and control over the activities of the specialty level one piercing and must exercise professional judgment and be responsible for all matters relative to the specialty level one piercing trainee.
(3) Supervisors must document work done by the specialty level one piercing trainee on a form prescribed by the Office and maintain training documentation for a minimum of two years following completion of training.
(4) An approved supervisor must notify the Office in writing within five calendar days if a specialty level one piercing trainee is no longer being supervised, and must provide the number of hours of training completed on a form prescribed by the Oregon.
(5) Not withstanding any other disciplinary actions, an approved supervisor's authorization to supervise may be withdrawn by the Office for providing incomplete or inadequate training or falsifying documentation.
(6) Supervisors must provide direct supervision to specialty level one piercing trainees.
Statutory/Other Authority: 690.405, 676.615 & 690.365
Statutes/Other Implemented: 690.405 & 690.365
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.