Or. Admin. R. 411-001-0500 - Contested Case Hearings
(1) OAR 411-001-0500, 411-001-0510, and 411-001-0520 apply to all contested case hearing requests authorized under OAR chapter 411, except to the extent that:
(a) There is another conflicting rule in OAR chapter 411 that applies to the hearing request; or
(b) There is a rule in OAR chapter 411 that applies a conflicting rule in OAR chapter 461, division 025 to the hearing request.
(2) The Department of Human Services (Department) conducts contested case hearings in accordance with the Attorney General's model rules in OAR chapter 137, division 003, except to the extent that Department rules are permitted to and provide for different procedures.
(3) The Department may not provide the telephone number and addresses of a witness if the Department has a reasonable concern that the release of information may affect the safety of the witness.
(4) The Department's contested case hearings based on hearing requests authorized in OAR chapter 411 are not open to the public and are closed to nonparticipants, except nonparticipants may attend subject to the consent of the parties and the Department, as well as applicable confidentiality laws.
(5) The Department has adopted the exceptions to the Attorney General's model rules set out in section (3) of this rule and OAR 411-001-0510(6) due to caseload volume and because these model rule discovery procedures would unduly complicate or interfere with the hearing process.
Stat. Auth: ORS 409.050
Stats. Implemented: ORS 409.010
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.