Or. Admin. R. 411-090-0150 - Licensee Requirements
(1) The licensee must follow the licensing rules in OAR chapter 411, divisions 86 through 89, and these rules.
(2) The licensee agrees to provide room, care, and services for all Ventilator Assisted Program residents in a distinct area within the facility.
(3) The licensed respiratory therapists and registered nursing staff, on staff or on contract with the facility, must maintain documentation of resident care including weekly status updates of each resident. Documentation required by this paragraph shall be kept in the resident's clinical record and shall be sufficient to:
(a) Determine the needs of the resident are being met;
(b) Support the appropriateness of invasive mechanical ventilation; and
(c) Justify the Ventilator Assisted Program payment determination in accordance with these rules.
(4) The licensee must make accessible to the Department all provider, resident, and other records maintained pursuant to these rules.
(5) The licensee shall participate in the Department's annual review of the facility license renewal prior to the extension of the endorsement term. The licensee shall provide the Department with any business records requested by the Department for evaluation of licensee performance.
Statutory/Other Authority: ORS 409.050, 410.070, 441.055, 441.615
Statutes/Other Implemented: ORS 409.050, 410.070, 441.055, 441.615
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.