Or. Admin. R. 416-020-0010 - Definitions
(1) Emergency: Any condition or situation where there is a substantial risk of imminent abuse, or threat to life, health, or safety, or where time frame considerations necessitate an immediate response or remedial action.
(2) Field supervisor: The manager of an OYA parole/probation office.
(3) Grievance: A complaint about the substance or application of any rule, policy, or practice affecting an offender; or any decision or action directed toward an offender by OYA, its employees, or agents, including but not limited to matters of confinement, discipline, treatment, education, and privileges.
(4) Offender: A person in the legal and physical custody of OYA either in a youth correction facility or placed in the community under supervision; and a person in the legal custody of the Department of Corrections and the physical custody of OYA in a youth correction facility.
(5) Representative: A person who is authorized, in writing, by an offender to receive confidential information from OYA and to act on behalf of the offender with respect to a grievance. A representative includes, but is not limited to an attorney, relative, friend or legal guardian, but does not include another offender.
Statutory/Other Authority: ORS 420A.025
Statutes/Other Implemented: ORS 420A.010
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.