Or. Admin. R. 423-110-0025 - Competitive Grants
(1) The Youth Development Division shall establish a process by which the division may issue grants for the purpose of making community investments. The process must be approved by the Youth Development Council.
(2) The council must reapprove the process not less than once each biennium, or as otherwise determined by the council to be necessary.
(3) The division shall notify eligible applicants of:
(a) The process;
(b) Submission deadlines and other important dates; and
(c) All applicable grant parameters.
(4) The division shall make available to eligible applicants:
(a) Application forms;
(b) All other materials necessary to apply for a grant; and
(c) Any guidelines for applying for a grant that the division determines is necessary to properly inform eligible applicants how to properly apply for a grant.
(5) Each application submitted under this rule must include:
(a) A proposal for expending grant moneys, including a description of all activities to be funded with grant moneys and the expected outcomes associated with the performance of those activities; and
(b) Other information as required by the division.
(6) After submitting an application, each eligible applicant shall submit, in a form and manner prescribed by the division, a project budget that provides an accounting of grant moneys and how those grant moneys will be spent. The accounting may not provide an accounting of funds that are not grant moneys awarded pursuant to this rule.
Statutory/Other Authority: ORS 417.847
Statutes/Other Implemented: ORS 417.847
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.