Or. Admin. R. 423-110-0045 - Prohibitions
An entity or person to which the Youth Development Division distributes funds under OAR 423-110-0001 to 423-110-0050 may not expend the funds on any of the following:
(1) Any activity or use prohibited by state law or rule or local ordinance;
(2) If the funds are federal funds, any activity or use prohibited by federal law or regulation;
(3) Campaigning for office or campaigning on behalf of a person who is running for office or who is currently in office;
(4) Religious instruction or recruitment;
(5) Any activity or use that falls outside of the scope of work described within any grant agreement pursuant to which the funds were distributed.
Statutory/Other Authority: ORS 417.847
Statutes/Other Implemented: ORS 417.847
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.