Or. Admin. R. 436-045-0005 - Definitions
As used in OAR 436-045-0001 through 436-045-0030 unless the context requires otherwise:
(1) "Board" means the Workers' Compensation Board of the Department of Consumer and Business Services.
(2) "Compensation" includes all benefits payable as a result of any order or award made by the Board or voluntary claim reopening pursuant to ORS 656.278.
(3) "Compliance" means the Compliance Section of the Workers' Compensation Division of the Department of Consumer and Business Services.
(4) "Department" means the Department of Consumer and Business Services.
(5) "Director" means the director of Department of Consumer and Business Services or the director's delegate for the matter.
(6) "Disposition" or "claim disposition" means the written agreement executed by all parties in which a claimant agrees to release rights, or agrees to release an insurer or self-insured employer from obligations, under ORS 656.001 to 656.794, except for medical services, in an accepted claim.
(7) "Hearings Division" means the Hearings Division of the Workers' Compensation Board.
(8) "Paying Agency" means the insurer, self-insured employer, self-insured employer group or designated representative of the self-insured employer/group, responsible for paying compensation for a compensable injury.
(9) "Reopened Claims Program" and "Program" means the program established pursuant to ORS 656.625.
(10) "Voluntary Claim Reopening" means any claim reopened by the insurer or self-insured employer to provide benefits or to grant additional medical or hospital care to the claimant pursuant to ORS 656.278.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 656.726
Stats. Implemented: ORS 656.726
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.