Or. Admin. R. 461-155-0320 - Payment Standard; SFPSS
In the SFPSS program the following payment standards apply:
(1) When one adult(see section (5) of this rule) in the filing group (see OAR 461-110-0330) is applying for SSI: [see attached table]
(2) When there are two individuals in the filing group who are either a parent (see OAR 461-001-0000) or a caretaker relative (see OAR 461-001-0000), and one of them is an adult and applying for SSI: [see attached table]
(3) When two adults (see section (5) of this rule) in the filing group are applying for SSI: [see attached table]
(4) The standard for eleven individuals or more in the need group (see OAR 461-110-0530) is the sum of the Adults Amount for ten individuals in the need group, plus $110 for each additional individual in the need group. (The additional adult portion in sections (1), (2), and (3) would be $110.)
(5) For purposes of this rule, "adult" means an individual who is age 18 years or older, and either a parent or caretaker relative.
To view tables referenced in rule text, click here to view rule.
Statutory/Other Authority: ORS 409.050, 411.060, 411.070, 412.006, 412.014 & 412.049
Statutes/Other Implemented: ORS 409.050, 411.060, 411.070, 412.006, 412.014 & 412.049
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.