Or. Admin. R. 461-165-0045 - Emergency Payee; TANF
(1) An emergency payee for ongoing TANF may be used when the dependent children are abandoned by the caretaker relative for reasons such as the caretaker relative's death or whereabouts unknown.
(2) An emergency payee may be used for up to two payment months.
(3) An emergency payee does not have to be related to the dependent child.
(4) An emergency payee may not be used for initial payments.
(5) The emergency payee may be included in the benefit group if all the following are true:
(a) They meet all eligibility requirements except relationship and cooperation with JOBS.
(b) Their income and resources are counted.
(c) There is no other caretaker relative in the benefit group.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 411.060, 411.070, 411.081, 411.085, 412.006, 412.014 & 412.049
Stats. Implemented: ORS 411.060, 411.070, 411.081, 411.085, 412.006, 412.014 & 412.049
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.