Or. Admin. R. 471-020-0021 - Exemptions from Enrollment
The following unemployment insurance claimants are not required to submit registration information to the Employment Department for job placement purposes:
(1) Individuals claiming benefits as interstate liable claimants against the State of Oregon;
(2) Individuals on a temporary mass layoff from a single employer.
(3) Individuals claiming benefits through an approved shared work plan under the provisions of ORS 657.380;
(4) Individuals claiming benefits for partial unemployment under the provisions of OAR 471-030-0060; and
(5) Individuals who are members in good standing of a union that does not allow members to seek non-union work.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 657.610
Stats. Implemented: ORS 657.155, 657.156 & 657.159
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.