Or. Admin. R. 575-037-0051 - Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for a Deceased or Disabled Public Safety Officers scholarship, a student must:
(1) Be a child of a public safety officer who has suffered a qualifying death or disability.
(2) Be enrolled or have applied for enrollment at an eligible institution of higher education in this state.
(3) Be under 25 years of age at the time of submitting the application.
(4) Not have achieved a baccalaureate or higher degree from any post-secondary institution.
(5) A student who is awarded a scholarship, in addition to satisfying all other eligibility criteria, must maintain satisfactory academic progress (SAP) as defined by the institution of higher education.
(6) A student is eligible to receive a scholarship for a maximum of the equivalent of four academic years.
Statutory/Other Authority: ORS 183.325 - 183.355, 348.270 & 348.280
Statutes/Other Implemented: ORS 348.270
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.