As used in OAR 603-051-0460 through 603-051-0470:
(1) "Clean" means reasonably free from
leaves, stems, dirt, and other foreign matter.
(2) "Well Colored" means that the whole
surface of the berry shall be a good red color.
(3) "Well Developed" means that the berries
shall not be misshapen owing to anthracnose injury, frost injury, lack of
pollination, insect injury, or other causes.
(4) "Overripe" means dead ripe or soft,
becoming very dark in color necessitating immediate consumption.
(5) "Underripe" means partly colored or of a
very light red color.
means any injury from the causes mentioned which materially affects the
appearance, edible, or shipping quality.
(7) "Seriously Damaged" means berries which
are badly deformed, crushed, leaky, or otherwise seriously injured. Berries
which have less than 1/2 of the surface covered with a good red color shall be
considered as seriously damaged.
(8) "Appreciable Tolerance" means less than