Or. Admin. R. 603-008-0060 - Grant Administration

(1) The Department and the grant recipient shall sign a grant agreement that incorporates the full application.
(2) Grant funds shall be disbursed according to the approved payment schedule of 75 percent upon execution of the grant agreement and the remaining 25 percent upon submission of an invoice; documentation including but not limited to receipts, photos, and a list of expenditures; and a final report documenting the results of the project as outlined in the grant agreement.
(3) In the event the final report is insufficient, the Department shall withhold final payment pending resolution of the identified deficiencies.
(4) Grantees shall maintain project records and shall make them available to the Department in accordance with the terms of the grant agreement.
(5) Unexpended grant funds not used by the grantee will be reverted to the Oregon Meat Processing Infrastructure and Capacity Building Grant Program for reallocation.

Notes

Or. Admin. R. 603-008-0060
DOA 2-2022, adopt filed 02/04/2022, effective 2/4/2022

Statutory/Other Authority: HB 2785 (2021), ORS 561.020 & ORS 561.190

Statutes/Other Implemented: HB 2785 (2021)

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.


No prior version found.