Or. Admin. R. 605-020-0020 - Reimbursement of Travel and Other Expenses
(1) Subject to sections (2)-(6) of this rule, a member of the Oregon Beef Council, including a member employed in full-time public service, may receive actual and necessary travel and other expenses actually incurred in the performance of the member's official duties.
(2) In order to receive reimbursement of actual and necessary travel and other expenses, a member must submit to the Oregon Beef Council a written itemized claim for reimbursement supported by receipts, invoices or other appropriate documentation for travel and other expenses by the 15th day of the calendar month following the month in which the member incurred the expense. The claim for reimbursement must include the following information for each expense:
(a) Date on which the member incurred the expense; and
(b) Nature of the expense; and
(c) Amount of the expense.
(3) An expense that exceeds $500.00 dollars must be authorized by the Oregon Beef Council before a member incurs the expense.
(4) For the purposes of this rule, "travel and other expenses" are limited to reasonable expenses. An expense is reasonable if:
(a) It is an actual expense incurred by a member in carrying out official commission business, which is within the member's scope of responsibilities; and
(b) The expense is necessary to enable the member to carry out official commission business.
(5) For the purposes of this rule, "travel and other expenses" includes:
(b) Overnight lodging.
(e) Cost of attending an event associated with promotion of a commodity, such as a festival, stock show, county fair or state fair.
(6) For the purposes of this rule, "travel and other expenses" does not include:
(a) In-room movie rental.
(b) Snacks and beverages offered for sale by a place of lodging.
(c) Long distance telephone charges at a place of lodging.
(d) Use of a gym or health club.
(e) Cost of a gift for a host, business associate, commission member or employee, or family member.
(f) Alcoholic beverages.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 292.495, 576.206, 576.265, 576.311, 576.416, 576.440, & 577.260.
Stats. Implemented: ORS 292.495, 576.206(7), 576.265.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.