Or. Admin. R. 629-001-0020 - Requesting Hearings
(1) All requests for hearing shall be made in writing, within the time period provided by statute or rule.
(2) All requests shall specifically state the issues to be addressed and the relief sought.
(3) Requests for hearing involving civil penalties shall comply with OAR 629-670-0310.
(4) Requests for hearing involving a finding or order of the State Forester issued under ORS 527.610 to 527.770 shall comply with OAR 629-672-0200.
(5) Requests for hearing by persons adversely affected or aggrieved by an operation approved under ORS 527.670(3) shall comply with OAR 629-672-0210.
(6) Requests for hearing by persons adversely affected or aggrieved by a proposed or amended stewardship agreement shall comply with ORS 527.662(12).
(7) Requests for hearing involving land exchanges shall comply with OAR 629-033-0055.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 526.016(4), 527.687(3) & 527.715
Stats. Implemented: ORS 183.310 - 183.550
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.