Or. Admin. R. 658-020-0030 - Competitive Negotiation Procedures
(1) A Request for Proposals (RFP) shall be prepared for contracts for which competitive negotiation procedures will be used. The RFP shall include, at a minimum, the following information:
(a) Date and hour by which proposals must be received;
(b) Description of work;
(c) Evaluation specific to contract criteria.
(2) Notification of the availability of the RFP shall be mailed to entities on the OPC Mailing List that have indicated expertise in the subject area.
(3) Notification of the availability of the RFP shall be advertised in the Oregon Daily Journal of Commerce. It may also be advertised in other appropriate periodicals.
(4) Proposals shall be evaluated in a manner consistent with the evaluation criteria included in the RFP by the Commission or committee thereof. A written document stating why the selection was made will be on file at the Commission office. These are public records and may be reviewed upon request.
(5) Exceptions to procedures in sections (2) and (3) of this rule may be granted by the Commission if warranted by time or cost considerations.
Publications: The publication(s) referred to or incorporated by reference in this rule are available from the agency.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 183
Stats. Implemented: ORS 579.100
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.