Or. Admin. R. 660-029-0110 - TDC Bank Option
A county or regional or state agency may establish a TDC bank to facilitate:
(1) Buying TDCs from M49 sending properties;
(2) Selling TDCs for potential use in receiving areas;
(3) Managing funds available for the purchase and sale of TDCs;
(4) Serving as a clearinghouse and information source for buyers and sellers of TDCs; and
(5) Accepting donations of TDCs from M49 sending properties.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 197.040
Stats. Implemented: ORS 195.300-195.336; 2007 OL, ch. 424
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.